2020 The 5th International Conference on Electronics Engineering and Informatics (ICEEI 2020) will be held from the 19th to the 21th of June 2020 in Shanghai, China. Hosted by East China Normal University, China Agricultural University, Science and Engineering Institute, organized by School of Computer Science and Technology, East China Normal University, co-sponsored by University of Houston-Downtown, USA, Shanghai Maritime University, China, Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Russia, Tokyo University of Science, Japan.
ICEEI's set is based on the success of WCSE conferences, the research papers published in WCSE proceedings had been indexed by EI, Scopus each year, as the workshop of WCSE 2020. ICEEI will focus on discussing Electronics, Circuits, and Systems, Information Technology, Communications and Vehicular Technology. Interested scholars are welcome to join us.
This event will include the participation of renowned keynote speakers, oral presentations, posters sessions and technical conferences related to the topics dealt with in the Scientific Program.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Shanghai!
Submissions of ICEEI 2020 will be peer reviewed. Accepted and registered papers will be published in conference proceedings, which will be indexed by Ei and Scopus.
More click here
* to encourage favourable exposure to students and researchers in the early stages of their careers,
* to benchmark academic research in a friendly and cooperative environment,
* to enable sharing of student and supervisor experiences of scientific and engineering research,
* to connect students, researchers and their supervisors with companies and research centres.
ICEEI 2020 will be co-chaired, co-located with the 2020 the 10th International Workshop on Computer Science and Engineering (WCSE 2020).
ANNOUNCEMENT | 组委会公告
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, considering the safety of all participants, the ICEEI 2020 organizing committee would like to clarify the following:
1. The conference will be held on time. Please pay attention and make your travel schedule in advance.
2. The organizing committee will follow the guidelines of WHO (World Health Organization), and local government agencies on the current situation.
3. Safety and well-being of all our delegates, as well as staff, are our priority. Precautionary measures are properly taken. (A. Emails will be sent to remind delegates take masks during the whole journey, B. Masks and hand sanitizer will be provided and health condition will be checked on conference site)
4. Video/Skype presentation choice will be added, in case some delegates country is with travel restriction, prevent them from presenting on site.
由于新冠病毒的传播，为保证现场参会人员的安全，ICEEI 2020 组委会决定会议将如期召开。请各位参会者做好行程安排。另外，会务组会严格遵守WHO,及当地政府严控抵抗肺炎的相关规定，维护好现场次序。 请各位参会者准备好口罩并全程佩戴。 会议现场也会为各位参会者做好保障，准备相关物资，口罩，酒精，体温枪等。 因部分地区和国家的管控，无法到达现场， 会议将增设线上online和视频video报告的形式。
Through the linkage below:
Note: An account is needed. Please register first, if you do not have one.
Full paper submission can be published in proceeding after reviewing and registration.
Abstract can be included in conference program only.